All the information received by electronic forms or by mail will be confidential Following the Law of Personal Data Protection 15/199 from December, the 13th. We inform you that you have the right to access files to reclassify and cancel your personal details. The sender gives his consent to use his personal details sending us mail or filling in the form in this web site. Your personal details won’t be an object of the transfer to a third party.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize user. The user’s browser stores cookies on your hard drive only during the current session occupies minimal memory space and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, in granting or denying security settings stored cookies or temporary.
Without their consent-through activation of cookies in your browser- impactogrupo.com will not link to the data stored cookies with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies using this website?
- Techniques Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page or application platform and the use of any options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use the security features while browsing store content for dissemination or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service , the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. This is discussed in browsing our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
Third Party Cookies: The Web of impactogrupo.com can use third-party services on behalf of impactogrupo.com, compile information for statistical purposes, to use the Site by the user and for the provision of services related to the activity of Website and other Internet services.
Google Analytics enabled in the website domain called cookies:
- “__utma”: It is necessary to run Google Analytics and has a shelf life of 2 years.
- “__utmz” Is used for the location of the visit, ie from where and how the user has come to our website, and expires after 6 months).
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, please contact impactogrupo.com in info@impactogrupo(dot)com